posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot Lady Pilot is offline

Default Hey Douglas - Evelyn report

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
ups.com...
What would you prefer me to call you? Asshole comes to mind rather
quickly!
LP .

If you can't add to the thread forget trying to be a Boob****.

Listen asshole, I wasn't talking to you. You are sticking up for you
boat-less truck driving friend Snotty, a truck driver that does nothing but
post on Usenet 24/7 and calls me a slut and a whore!

I spent my day with people who put on the uniform and I salute.

Don't get in this catfight...do you see any *manly* men like Oz, Moroon, Bob
Crantz, Capt. Neal, Dave, and probably a hundred lurkers.

Unless men think Scotty and ganz calling me a man and bi...

LP (make a note that "ringmaster" is a misogynist)