Greg

Default Anyone want to take a shot an an overheating problem?

I don't think it ever got over 200 degrees. I have only heard the beeper a
couple times, mostly just to prove the high guage reading is real (they have
tried to tell me my guage is wrong)
If I shut it down to an idle immediately the beeper stops.
They said they pulled the lower end shroud and inspected the supply pipe and
gasket in that $300 easter egg hunt although I wouldn't bet on anything at this
point.
I watched him do the second impeller and they installed the complete kit with
the plates and grommets. The removed impeller looks brand new, as it should be
since it was, but the plate may not have been replaced the first time.
My neighbor has a motor similar to mine and I am thinking about swapping the
foot with him to cut this problerm in half but that is a lot to ask.