BF BF is offline

Default Tide clock/predictor

A similar program, with perhaps slighly more functions, can be used by any
boat with a laptop or PC without the need for a chartplotter. This is
WXTIDE32.exe, and as far as I am aware this program is available for free
download for most areas of the world except the UK, where the UKHO claim
Crown Copyright on all tidal data, presumably because the Sovereign can
alter the tides at will.

Dennis.

Just downloaded the latest(?) WXtides a few days ago. It does have some
station in the UK. Have no idea what it's using for harmonics nor how
accurate they may be. I have no reason to believe that one in the UK can't
download the same.
BF