Doug Kanter

Default Feliz Cumpleanos, and time to get real about a boating paradise

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On 13 Aug 2003 06:58:00 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

Fidel Castro is turning 77. Feliz Cumpleanos, hombre.

Once considered a dire threat to the security of the US because of

intense
Soviet sponsorship, the island nation just 90 miles from Florida enjoys

full
economic and diplomatic relations with the vast majority of the world.
Including the closest allies of the United States.

It's time to end the pointless US boycott, and reopen commerce and

unrestricted
travel between Cuba and the US. We can use the good rum and cigars, as

well as
improved access for boaters.

I love how you leftists ignore the suffering he causes on a daily basis
and celebrate the life of a murderer.

Have you no values left whatsoever?

Viva.... bull****.

Oh, come on Wally. You know full well that the dictator we like is not a
dictator, but an ally. So, Batista, the former dictator, was an ally because
we found him useful. He was *our* puppet (or, the mafia's, to be totally
correct about it). As soon he he was replaced with another puppet, Cuba
became a "problem". Grow up, will ya?