JimH JimH is offline

Default Does your boat rest on.........................

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
Mine's on rollers The boat never gets left in the water, only in use.
otherwise it sits on the rollers.

JimH wrote:
..........your trailer rollers or your trailer bunks?

Mine is 100% on the 4 bunks and I may have to make some changes.

However, I only trailer when on vacation and during the off season.

What's wrong with bunks? They support the boat better than rollers.

I did not articulate the possible problem correctly.

When on the trailer the boat sits only on the 4 bunks. The keel sits
several inches higher than the center rollers and is therefore not supported
in anyway by those rollers.

Shouldn't the keel be supported on the trailer center rollers while the
bottom hull also sits on the bunks, or is it OK just for the bunks to
support the boat?