posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster Ringmaster is offline

Default Hey Douglas - Evelyn report

Time will tell, I gotta email the guy and find out if he
wants to let it go and if it's ready to sail down here. If
all those hoops get jumped thru, then I gotta find somebody
who'll sail it down with me before we get another hurricane.

Looks like you have to bust that reserve price before any hoop jumping
can start. Good looking boat but that's certainly more boat than your
WERE talking about. If that deal falls thru there's a S29.1 in this
months Spin Sheet for $17,000 and the seller says it's in great
condition and ready to go.