MGG MGG is offline

Default How many times.....................

We try to go out at least one day every weekend. Lately it's been every
other weekend though. We did go camping for three days down at Lake San
Antonio (CA) last month...that was a blast. Sometimes I'll sneak out to the
lake with a sack lunch and my fishing pole during the week. I'm guessing
I'll probably put 80-90 hours on the boat this year.

--Mike

" JimH" jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
.......have you taken your boat out this year?

Ours went in the water on May 20th and since then we have been out on it
15 times (13 day and 2 late evening) over those 11 weeks. Considering the
fact that high waves kept us off the water while on Put-In-Bay for the
week and the amount of rain and heavy storms we have had this summer I am
surprised the number is that high.

We still have quite a bit of boating to do this year. I am looking
forward to some good perch fishing later this month. ;-)

So how has your usage been this year?