Mike C Mike C is offline

Default Y Power Adapters - make your own?

I guess then I don't see the difference of the power being split
outside the boat or inside the boat.

JimH wrote:
Mike C wrote:
So, you are saying that even with a Y adapter, because I have only 1
deck outlet of 30 amp service, I cannot run my a/c and other thigns at
the same time?

When we were at a transient slip with only one 30 amp connection
available I never had a problem using our 30 amp Y adapter to run the
AC, fridge, ice maker, Vacu-flush and other cabin outlets.

You should be good to go also if you use one.