Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Does your boat rest on.........................

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
..........your trailer rollers or your trailer bunks?

Mine is 100% on the 4 bunks and I may have to make some changes.

However, I only trailer when on vacation and during the off season.

Bit disappointed with my new trailer and may have to adjust it.
I ordered a custom roller/bunk combo trailer.. but the boat sits a bit
higher on this trailer and most of the launch ramps here are a shallow
slope. It's hard to get the trailer far enough in to float my boat off. I
may convert the four 2" x 6" bunks to 12 more rollers at the rear so I can
actually push the boat off and easily winch back on.

Go to a plastic supplier and buy some UHMW plastic to fit the bunks in place
of carpet. The boat will slide easily, with excellent support. Do not
remove bow strap until trailer at waters edge.