Don White Don White is offline

Default Does your boat rest on.........................

JimH wrote:
..........your trailer rollers or your trailer bunks?

Mine is 100% on the 4 bunks and I may have to make some changes.

However, I only trailer when on vacation and during the off season.

Bit disappointed with my new trailer and may have to adjust it.
I ordered a custom roller/bunk combo trailer.. but the boat sits a bit
higher on this trailer and most of the launch ramps here are a shallow
slope. It's hard to get the trailer far enough in to float my boat off.
I may convert the four 2" x 6" bunks to 12 more rollers at the rear so
I can actually push the boat off and easily winch back on.