Lost In Space/Woodchuck Lost In Space/Woodchuck is offline

Default How many times.....................

about 60gal of gas times out! It hasn't been good here in western PA for
boating this year. It rains, the rivers go up and by the time the water
comes down, it storms again.

" JimH" jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
.......have you taken your boat out this year?

Ours went in the water on May 20th and since then we have been out on it
15 times (13 day and 2 late evening) over those 11 weeks. Considering the
fact that high waves kept us off the water while on Put-In-Bay for the
week and the amount of rain and heavy storms we have had this summer I am
surprised the number is that high.

We still have quite a bit of boating to do this year. I am looking
forward to some good perch fishing later this month. ;-)

So how has your usage been this year?