JimH JimH is offline

Default How many times.....................

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 15:40:50 -0400, " JimH"
jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote:

.......have you taken your boat out this year?

Ours went in the water on May 20th and since then we have been out on it
15
times (13 day and 2 late evening) over those 11 weeks. Considering the
fact
that high waves kept us off the water while on Put-In-Bay for the week and
the amount of rain and heavy storms we have had this summer I am surprised
the number is that high.

We still have quite a bit of boating to do this year. I am looking
forward
to some good perch fishing later this month. ;-)

So how has your usage been this year?

Slow

***** Have a Gay Day! *****

John

Meaning.............none? Ouch!

You have to give up that stupid game of golf! ;-)