[email protected] keith.kmcgregor@gmail.com is offline

Default How many times.....................

Every weekend since mid-April, including a weeklong trip into Lake Erie
with a stop in PIB over the 4th of July holiday.

Man, I love the 'Bay!!! Hope to make another trip before the season
ends.

keith

JimH wrote:
.......have you taken your boat out this year?

Ours went in the water on May 20th and since then we have been out on it 15
times (13 day and 2 late evening) over those 11 weeks. Considering the fact
that high waves kept us off the water while on Put-In-Bay for the week and
the amount of rain and heavy storms we have had this summer I am surprised
the number is that high.

We still have quite a bit of boating to do this year. I am looking forward
to some good perch fishing later this month. ;-)

So how has your usage been this year?