Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Dual Shore Power hook up question

In article ,
Chris Newport wrote:

That is why the rules seem to create, and actually do create, an
environment where power boats are expected to steer around sailboats.
We are helpless against your power and especially against your
ignorance.

Tell me, o great genius, how 100 tons is going to turn on a sixpence to
avoid you when you decide to change tack at the last moment.
Put it another way, the lights are turning green but you see a big truck
doing sixty mph and about to jump the red. You may have right of way,
but pulling out in your little car is NOT a clever idea.

Get a clue. We're talking recreational vs recreational.

--
Jere Lull