posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default The Irony of the Doug II

Capt. Rob wrote:
But to answer your question:
On a boat like the 35s5, DDW, even if the wing did create a lifting
force it would be MORE than nullified by the underside of the keel
drag.

Does it, or doesn't it?
This is one of those answers that attempts to evade
answering. Do you know the answer, yes or no?

It's rather funny that you cannot answer the simple
question, neither can Krusty... while I just posted a link
to a web site that explains wing keels quite clearly. Go
read it, and learn.

Now go dream about sailing while I actually do it!

For a half hour on a bulb keel J-29? Yeah right.

DSK