Curtis CCR

Default Boating/Yacht Club Flag Size?

(Gould 0738) wrote in message ...
I don't know that there is a hard and fast rule. Guidelines may
differ between clubs and/or club organizations. All of the burgees
flown by our club members are the same size, regardless of boat size.

That's pretty unusual.

The same burgee that looks "just right" on a 24-footer looks like a piece of
litter acidentally snagged on a burgee staff when displayed on 65 or 70-footer.

Are all your boats similar in size, without being identical? Maybe a Boston
Whaler owners club, or some such?

No. I think the smallest is 26. The larget is 57. All of the
burgees are 18 inches. Not unusual here. We have members that also
belong to other clubs - some of them fly more than one burgee... all
the same size.