posted to rec.boats.electronics
feetwet feetwet is offline

Default Need advice on a fish finder/

I'm also interested in adding a bow unit to the troller... My depths
for fishing are going to be 40 feet or less, so I don't tink I need
huge wattage. Would like a unit that has a easy disconnect mount. Wide
scan would be a big plus for the shallower depths, and of course a
high-res display (lots of pixels) that is easy to read in direct sun
with polarized sunglasses on. Would hook up to my 12v trolling battery.

What is the cheapest decent unit with these features?