Default Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm going to give you a really simple example of how I can earn a lot
of
money as a lender:

I loan you $100,000 at 5% interest. The interest rate falls to 4.5%
just 1
month later. I sell your loan to another bank for a one-time fee
(perhaps
$2000). So in just 1 month, on the initial $100,000, I earned 5/12th's
of a
percent, plus the $2,000.

That's a 2.4166% return in just 1 month...or a nearly 29% annualized
return.

And that equals 34% how?

Bassy, you know I side with you much of the time, because like me, you're
always right.

I just threw up in my mouth.

The truth's a bitch.