Bowgus

Default plastic aerosol straw dropped in engine!

I'd say ignore it ... it will go away all by itself.

Stephen wrote in message
om...
This is a good one. Last fall while winterizing my 120 HP Johnson 2
stroke outboard the little red straw plugged into the nozzle of my can
of engine foamer popped off inside one of the cylinders in the engine
through the spark plug hole. I tried my best to get it out (with a
bent wire) through the spark plug hole but when I dropped a tiny LED
on wires into the cylinder to help me see what was what I find the
little straw fell into what may be the intake transfer port and
possibly into the crankcase. Yikes! So my question is do I have to
remove the head and hope I can still see and capture the straw or
worse, tear down the engine or can I start the thing up and hopefully
grind up the little straw without plugging up anything vital?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. It is almost time to put the
boat in the water.