Larry Larry is offline

Default Solar panels

Gary wrote in
news:5Y7zg.278047$Mn5.49928@pd7tw3no:

Naw.....What you need is a TOWEL to throw over the panel to keep it
in the shade at the dock. What's that cost? $1.39?....(c;

That is what the book says as well!

Gary

I suppose, in keeping with the "nautical motif", we should have a custom-
made blue cover with a ship's wheel, anchors or flags boldly emblazoned on
the cover with the boat's name underneath for, say, $350?

Naw, belay my last.....that old towel that we found in the lazerette will
do....

Just toss it over the panel and hold it down with a few "empties". After
all, this IS the party boat, right? We must keep up appearances to
maintain our status!