JohnH JohnH is offline

Default Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

On 30 Jul 2006 14:21:50 -0700, wrote:

JimH wrote:
Why don't you get a bimini for your boat Tim?

I had thought of that John, but I didn't see any that I really liked. I
wish Icould get the origional factory pattern, instead of having to
settle for a generic "buggy top" .

Next year I might have a different boat. I mean, I've really enjoyed my
little scorpion 169, but it's "little".

If I get a different boat, I'll get one with a top, if I don't ...I'll
get a top anyhow.

Tim

As I said earlier, I'm thinking of a 17'er. Maybe a Boston Whaler. I'll
definitely get a bimini of some sort, even if I get a t-top for the CC.
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John