[email protected] tschnautz@gmail.com is offline

Default Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

Yeah, yeah, deny this:

84 From: basskisser - view profile
Date: Sat, Jul 29 2006 9:32 am
Email: "basskisser"
Groups: rec.boats
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

P. Fritz wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:

So, was not just SUV's speeding. How many in your speeding vehicle?
Oil
makes about 16% profit. Citigroup about 34%.

Horse****!! How would Citigroup make a 34% profit when their interest
rates aren't even that high?????? Let alone their operating expenses!

LOL. You really are clueless.

Well, then SHOW ME where Citigroup has made 34% profit.

They made 18.8% profit. But that's beside the point. You stated that
"their interest rates aren't even that high"...implying that they could
earn a profit that was only as high as their interest rate (whatever that
is).

This shows ignorance on multi-levels.

Surprise surprise

'give it a shot, asshole. Show me how Citigroup makes profits in the
range of 35%. You should really consider talking to the biggest
corporations in the US, they'd love to know your secret! "

Don't deny what you can't ......

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
No but I DO get it. you DID say "give it a shot, asshole" and
you're denying it.

Uh, no. Sorry, dead wrong as usual.