posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Bob Busts Himself

Oh my God! My sides are splitting!!!! I just peed my pants from
laughing so
hard!!!!!

So now you hunted around, saw all the 12 lead ECG references and the
fact that even 6, 8 or 9 leads are often used and you burp out this
info. 10 leads is used at St. Francis and it's clearly defined in the
text. Each lead leads to a sensor.
Oh, and I'm not a nurse and in spite of all your desperate googling,
you aren't either. I simply asked Suzanne what's used at the best Heart
hospital.
Another loss, Bob. You can't google against someone who actually works
in a hospital.

Sorry, Dude. Like I said, you slipped down the slippery slope about 2
months ago. Now you just sound like everyone else.

RB
35s5
NY