posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scout Scout is offline

Default Total Bobsprit Humiliation!!!!

Bob,
for a bonus point: why do they call it EKG when the initials clearly should
be ECG?
Scout

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
news
Hey Bubbles!

Since you know so much about EKG recording I'll help you out:

A 12 lead EKG is recorded on 10 wires!

That's right you fool!

Here's a handy reference:

http://www.mikecowley.co.uk/leads.htm

It's so funny, you being Mr Audio and now Mr Cardiac Nurse, you couldn't
even fight your way out of that wet paper bag! Do you know why? It's
because you lack any understanding of what you are saying!

A 12 lead EKG is recorded on 10 wires and you don't even get it!!!!!

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

Oh my God! My sides are splitting!!!! I just peed my pants from laughing
so hard!!!!!

You are a totally inept clown boy!!!!!!

You really messed up that troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facts + logic + real world experience (decades worth no less!) = total
MEGASMACKDOWN of RB!!!!!!!!

BWOOOHAHAHAHAOOOHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!