Gary Gary is offline

Default Dangerous Maga-yacht in Maine

Gerald wrote:

Interesting Gary. Where do you boat out of? I have been traveling up and
down the US East Coast for years. "One / two whistle pass" is the normal
day agreement language I hear --- certainly when talking with commercial
boats. I occasionally hear green / red amongst recreational boaters ... but
not very often.

I sailed out of Halifax for 10 years ranging as far as the Baltic, the
north cape, the Med and the Caribbean with many months of sailing up and
down the east coast of the US. I currently sail out of Victoria BC
ranging as far as Central America, Korea and Hong Kong.

I am in the Navy, I have about 18 years of sea time, seven in Command.

Gary