JimH JimH is offline

Default Gasoline prices - another record high/ supply and demand

wrote in message
oups.com...
No but I DO get it. you DID say "give it a shot, asshole" and
you're denying it.

basskisser wrote:
Tim wrote:
basskisser wrote:
give it a shot, asshole.

LOL! So, your "Name calling vs Credibility" factor excludes you???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No, but alas, you don't get it. I didn't make any statement(s) that
NEEDED to be credible. I simply stated GIVE IT A SHOT. Get it? Doubtful.

Hey Tim.......Kevin is not worth your time. All he wants to do is argue
with folks about minutia, day in and day out. Just killfile him and move
on. ;-)