Gerald Gerald is offline

Default Dual Shore Power hook up question

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 07:03:36 -0400, "Gerald"
wrote:

I have no need to whine, I know the rules.

Pay no attention to Scotty. He seems to have OD'd on knee jerk
reactions. I'm sure we'll meet up with him some day after he tacks in
front of a powerboat in a narrow channel while he's motor sailing.

No doubt. On of my on water survival rules is to expect that the other guy
doesn't know the rules and be prepared to act accordingly. Frequently they
do know the rules an life goes on with no hiccups. Too frequently they do
not know the rules .... as I feared ... and I do what I need to do to
insure that life goes on with no hiccups. Scotty seems to be typical of
many of the good folks out there --- out enjoying the wonderfull world of
boating without benifit of too much knowledge in areas some of us think is
important. Somehow we all manage to get back to our slips in one piece.