posted to rec.boats.electronics
Bruce in Alaska Bruce  in Alaska is offline

Default modar triton 55/75 plug connector schematic

In article .com,
wrote:

And I'm one of the others. Brings back memories. I still have the
complete Triton Radio Service manual from 1977, actually a 3-ring
binder 3-inches thick. It has the nice big fold-out schematics that you
can actually read without a magnifying glass.

Eric

Bruce in Alaska wrote:
Send me an email and I will return a schematic for the Motorola
Triton 55/75 Power-Cord. I am probubly one of the few Radiomen
left, that actually have parts to repair Triton 12's and 55/75's.

Yep, may manual is so threadbare about 1/4 of the schematic pages don't
stay in the binder anymore...I still have a 55/75 in the RadioRoom
that sits on 156.8, as it is the best receiver I own, and almost as good
as the SEA156 right underneath it.......

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @