Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Dangerous mega yacht warning for Maine

"Gary" wrote

More attitude and lots of conjectu

How about some conjecture from you.

Why else would a recreational vessel in open water be maintaining a
dead straight course towards another with the right-of-way? NOAA
vessels doing surveys do but they fly the appropriate day shapes.

Please explain a scenario under which this vessel was not violating
the rules.

My only attitude is that it is interesting and helpful to discuss
these things. If I didn't have a skin thick enough to shrug off those
who always try to turn it back to personality, I wouldn't be here.

--

Roger Long