Roger Long Roger Long is offline

Default Dangerous mega yacht warning for Maine

Poor wording. I should have said "flagged" instead of "owned". It's
not widely known that the "Titanic", for example, was a U.S. owned
vessel, J.P. Morgan, actually.

--

Roger Long

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:22:16 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:

"Don White" wrote

Makes me wonder why Roger thought it was a Canadian owned vessel.

It had something to do with the big Canadian flag flying off the
stern. Maybe it was just being chartered by Canadians.

As the story indicates, the owner was on board. It wasn't being
chartered.

CWM