posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] dbohara@mindspring.com is offline

Default Seidelmann review

Capt. Rob wrote:
There it is again. "rough" This time, it's the season that's too
"rough" for you.
You've never actually been to Florida, have you?

By rough I meant NO AIR at all. Races have been called because of it.
I was in Florida to first see the boat and sail it, then again to let
Suzanne see it, then again to have final sail and close.

Here's Heart of Gold (Previously Windward First) with her PO, about 2
months before we bought her in October. This is a municipal marina
about 20 minutes from Salt Creek.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/spflorida.jpg

and here she is after delivery here at my facility...
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/del3.jpg

Note the lack of palm trees, DUMBASS!!!!

Bwahahahahhahahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

Yes, there is wind in Florida in the summer........if you know when and
what type. In the area he bought his boat Tampa Bay), there are
frequently afternoon sea breezes from the west but they also bring
nasty thunderstorms off the Gulf. You can sail in them but you have to
know when to stop just before the storms.
Around here (Tallahassee), Palm trees are not common but we plant them
just to make silly tourists know they are in FL. Rob truly thinks plam
trees mean Florida.......