posted to rec.boats.building
Chalatso Chalatso is offline

Default Bending Resin Coated Plywood

May I call to your attention an earlier post, from the original poster?

I had hoped that this
thread wouldn't re-ignite it but it seems that it has. I went into the
project fully aware of the impact of my materials choices.

Those of us who choose to build with poly do so knowing full well the
potential consequences of our actions. We have heard the arguments,
perhaps more of them than we care to hear, and will proceed on our
decided course, regardless. You are welcome to sit back and smugly
think, "Those a$$(#*$* are going to get themselves killed, and I'll be
right there to say I told you so", but quit trying to convince us otherwise.

FWIW, I use epoxy and poly both, depending on what I'm building.

Chuck