posted to rec.boats.paddle
Troy76 Troy76 is offline

Default Enjoying the water and having small children...

I just wanted to thank all of you for your comments and suggestions.
We currently own a canoe but because of a recent back injury, I cannot
paddle anymore (lower back...cannot twist). A year ago when we bought
the canoe it wasn't an issue...now I can barely pick it up. We didn't
use the canoe much because my son was barely a year old. My dr and PT
said I can row since I don't have to twist my lower back. That's why
we were looking into the pontoon fishing boats.
The summer's almost over though so maybe by next summer we'll figure
something out. By then our 2 yr old son might know what "no" and
"stop" mean...maybe not.

Thanks!
Troy

Kalispell, MT