DSK DSK is offline

Default Dangerous mega yacht warning for Maine

Wayne.B wrote:
I'm always amazed at the number of cruising sailboats that feel
entitled to perpetual flat water as some sort of birth right.

Well, look at it this way...

If your wake causes any damage or injury, you are responsible.

If your wake causes hazard or great inconvenience, that
makes you an inconsiderate asshole.

Maybe I should give your next door neighbor's kid an
electric guitar and a 1,000 watt amplifier to drive home
this point.

Ownership of a boat (or a guitar)(or a gun) does not convey
the unlimited right to use it however you want.

I'm always amazed at the number of power boaters who feel
that their wake should make other people happy.

DSK