Mark Borgerson Mark Borgerson is offline

Default Dangerous mega yacht warning for Maine

In article ,
says...
"Wayne.B" wrote

SNIP
As for the radio, my theory is that someone oblivious enough miss
seeing a 32 foot sailboat directly ahead isn't going to be on the ball
enough that I want to waste time talking to them. It was another of
those days when I was using both hands for the boat. I doubt he could
have understood the handheld out in the wind even if he hadn't been
out on the bridge wing sucking a cig.

Yes, but the Coast Guard recording of your call on channel 16
might be a fine companion to your pictures in a report. ;-)

Mark Borgerson