DSK DSK is offline

Default Dangerous mega yacht warning for Maine

Roger Long wrote:
There has been a Canadian flag mega yacht in the 150 – 200 class named
"Floridan" tied up in Portland for the past couple weeks. It’s about
as big a private yacht as I’ve seen up this way in the past couple
years.

Hmmm... just the name already makes me suspicious....

..... I watched her pass about 100 feet off my
beam.

Bummer, you could have let them hit you and sued for
millions. The lawyer's lobby would probably elect you President!

But seriously, why not just hail on VHF?

The captain was standing on the bridge wing having a ciggy with the
autopilot on and never even waved.

Porb'ly didn't even see you.

As someone said, Yes, the rich are different than you and I.

Well, they share one characteristic with the very poor- they
don't have to worry about money

Fresh Breezes- Doug King