Glenn Ashmore Glenn Ashmore is offline

Default Volvo vs Yanmar diesel

One reason is that Volvo parts are a lot more expensive. Yanmar also has a
better world wide parts distribution network.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

wrote in message
I always wonder which is more popular Volvo or Yanmar diesel?
I had a Yanmar diesel since 1982. The first year it went fine. I only
had black smoke coming out now and then.
The second the high pressure fuel oil leading to the cylinder developed an
hair line crack and I got stranded in the St Laurence seaway with 4 knots
of current. I can say that I like Yanmar diesel. Now it is time to
upgrade my boat and I wonder why Volvo is not as popular as Yanmar?