Stuart Reed Stuart Reed is offline

Default Any info on cruising in the Sancerre region?

Hi Jim

Thanks for your reply.

I'd be grateful for a little more info on the cruising areas north & south
of Briare if you could spare the time.

The ideal situation for our group would be to find at least one mooring
place every day where we could find a bread shop and a restaurant for an
evening meal - the problem being that one of our number is not able to walk
more than about half a mile.

The Charmes Nautique website suggests these for a week's return cruise:
north to Nemours & south to Nevers. Do you think this would meet our
criteria?

The attraction is a very large boat at about two-thirds of the price from
other companies in other regions.

Thanks again for your help.

Stuart Reed