Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Interesting new car...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
could small boats be next? This thing is cute, goes a long ways, and has
nice web site. According to today's NYTimes, it'll cost in the $80-100K
range. Who'll be the first?

http://www.teslamotors.com/

Interesting site and claims, considering they haven't built one yet.
Far be it from me to be cynical, but how, using the best of current
battery technology, can these guys get 250 miles between charges when the
best anybody else can get is 60-100 miles in a much more stripped down
and basic E car? Something does not add up.

Eisboch

You know, for a guy who formerly was engaged in science and manufacturing,
you sure miss the important stuff. Didn't you look under the hood and
notice the six hamsters hooked up to the crack cocaine pipe?

Is that the secret? I am still trying to figure out why the Li-Ion battery
in my cell phone goes dead after three calls.

Eisboch