Larry Larry is offline

Default Dual Shore Power hook up question

"Roger Long" wrote in news:0Nqwg.777$uH6.583
@twister.nyroc.rr.com:

FOUR HUNDRED BUCKS! What in the name of all that's crazy is Marinco
thinking.

Marinco's thinking if he can afford the boat, he won't mind them stealing
$400.

If you think that's bad, stop by Home Depot and price some WIRE! I have a
church waiting to repair the 8-pair #14 speaker wires the rats I told them
8 times over the past 3 years to get out of the attic. 100' of 8-pair #14
wire is now costing me OVER $400 in a plain grey plastic sheath. I'm
putting the next cable inside blue poly flex to keep the rats eating the
church wiring away from it.

Hope I get it installed before the rats burn the church down chewing on the
AC wiring!

My pleas for pest management fell on deaf ears.....again.