Henry Blackmoore

Default Spanish troops pulling out shortly.

In article , " Tuuk" wrote:

lol

What happened,,, did I mistuuk you as Harry?? Lol,,

Now them has to be fighting words,,,,

Please except my most humblest apologies

It's hard not to like you Canadians.....

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...
In article , " Tuuk"

wrote:

Henry ,, your not too smart are you? I mean ,,, lets look at what you
said,,,,

"''''Canada ia little better than Iraq.''''''

I mean, ignoring the errors in grammar and ignoring errors in spelling

and
ignoring lack of intelligence, and ignoring the element of racism. So

what
are you trying to say? I mean how or what are you comparing? How is

Canada a
little better than a country that is still discovering mass graves from

its
leader, near 600,000 now.
Come on there Harry,,, you know you deserve this one,,, you have earned
it,,,, Give Your Head A Shake!!!!!!
But please explain if you would,,, how is Canada a little better than

Iraq?
Go ahead,, over to you,, what say you??

This may be hard for you to fathom but sometimes there are things
called "typos". So the 's' got left out? Anyone with half-a-brain can
figure that out. A typo isn't the same as a spelling error brainiac.

Hey! We use "Tuuks" in the USA to wipe our asses (medicated asswipes).

The United Nations voted Canaduh as the best place to live recently so

surely
that makes it a grand ol' place?

Wow! I am still waiting to be impressed.

Btw, my name is Henry not Harry. Should I "ignore" your "lack of
intelligence"?

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...
In article , "Don

White"
wrote:

Anyone else want to chip in and help buy Tuuk a 3rd class seat to

Iraq?

Why not to Canada instead?

Canada ia little better than Iraq.