Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Roger Long or any other - Maine Coast

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:01:14 -0400, "BF"
wrote:

I'm guessing that there little hope of any WiFi hot spots between Freeport
and Rockland, but thought it worth asking on the off chance.
I'll be there for a weeks charter out of Rockland, end of August. I've done
Rockland north a couple of times so this year we're going to try south.
Anyone have any "must not miss" spots?
Thanks,
BF

========

Brown's Wharf Marina in Boothbay Harbor had excellent WiFi service
when I was there last summer. I was able to access it from a mooring
about 400 yards away using a USB Rangemax adapter at 20 feet.