[email protected] HiFi@patowamak.net is offline

Default Electric Windlass: How Important?

my my, how negative you are. must be a black cloud over your head
following you around.

I'll bet it sucks the power right out of your batteries. And I wonder
how long it will be before it starts to give you headaches. Will you
still love it then? Will you love shelling out the cash to rebuild it?

It runs when the engine runs. Besides, I have a big house bank of golf
cart batteries.

People say the same thing about their beloved autopilots and computer
chart plotters.

Have an a/p too. It's been several years with both devices and they work
hummingly. After 3 decades of manual work I LOVE these machines. If
they break I can do it myself, but until & unless I have no reason to be
bleak or cynical.

poor, poor pitiful me,
it's amazing that I can get from point a to point b.

You said it.