basskisser basskisser is offline

Default Using a car or truck oil dip stick tube on a boat

kipmc4 wrote:
I'm trying to locate a tube for the oil dip stick for a 1987 4.3 l V6
motor. It is in a wellcraft boat and the boat dealer want's $65.

I'm sure the tube off a car/truck motor would work fine and be about
$30
(I'd paint it with some good marine paint to prevent corrosion.)

Any ideas how to find the dip stick tube that will fit?

Which 1987 Chevy vehicles have a V6 4.3 L engine?

I'd be very gratefull if someone knows how to find out.

Kip

remove "j**k"

he
http://www.moellerproducts.com/moeller3.htm