[email protected] tschnautz@gmail.com is offline

Default Anybody remember the "safari grill"?

It wsn't bad at all. even then , they recommended that you not use
slick "magazine" and or color news print.

you couldn't tell a strong odor, or bad taste to the stuff. for
somereason I'm still alive so I guess it was OK

thunder wrote:
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:23:46 -0700, tschnautz wrote:

They set up and tear down easily, It's jsut basicly rings within rings
that stack, and all you do is wad up newspaper, throw 'em in, light it,
and cook. It cooks burgers fast.

I can see the convenience of ease and speed, but how do they taste? As an
aside, most newspapers these days use soy based inks, but some still use
some nasties, especially the color inserts. It's something to consider.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=97405