Jim M Jim M is offline

Default Depth Finder Stops Working- Resolution

frank1492 wrote in
:

To those who advised me about my problem with the non-functioning
Datamarine LX-210, I have decided to leave the thru-hull transducer in
place and purchase a Garmin Fishfinder 140, which is quite reasonably
priced and has a depth meter that reads in tenths of feet (many do
not.) I am also planning to epoxy the transducer to the bottom rather
than mount it to the transom, which Garmin says can be done with my
Grady.
Thanks again for your help. I would have posted sooner but lost
my phone for about 4 days.
Frank

You post to rec.boats via your (cell?) phone? Or your landline was down
thus no dial up?