Harry Krause

Default Glorious Chesapeake Bay Day!

jim-- wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

jim-- wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
news

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:20:25 GMT, "John Smith"

wrote:

Harry, it sounds like you have a bad case of "fishing envy". If you

are

nice to John he might allow you on his boat, if not there are lots of
fishing charters on the Bay.

I especially enjoy reading about your striper catches, John, when I
think about the article on rockfish that ran in last Thursday's
Annapolis paper. I'll bet you don't wear rubber gloves when you

handle

and clean those fish, and I'll bet you eat those fish, too.

See ya!

John, my boat just isn't big enough for Harry and me. And, I think

you're

correct about the "fishing envy." He's very negative about my catches,

but

implies that his, caught at the rips, are OK. Hmmm, makes me wonder if

he's ever

caught a rockfish.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

You know the answer to that John. He does not own a boat

Sadly for you, your dunderheaded buddy John H has not only seen me on
one of our boats, and more than once, we used the same marina.

So, what could be worse than boatless? Boatless in Cleveland? Doesn't
that describe you...

You really should find yourself another newsgroup, Dennis. You've owned
your last boat. Maybe you could team up with Skipper, who is now
boatless in Wichita.

There's a song in there, somewhere.

I'll just attribute your post to ignorance and stupidity and leave it at
that.

That's pretty much your answer for everything in life, I bet. There's
very little you understand.