jim--

Default Glorious Chesapeake Bay Day!

"John H" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 14:20:25 GMT, "John Smith"

wrote:

Harry, it sounds like you have a bad case of "fishing envy". If you are
nice to John he might allow you on his boat, if not there are lots of
fishing charters on the Bay.

I especially enjoy reading about your striper catches, John, when I
think about the article on rockfish that ran in last Thursday's
Annapolis paper. I'll bet you don't wear rubber gloves when you

handle
and clean those fish, and I'll bet you eat those fish, too.

See ya!

John, my boat just isn't big enough for Harry and me. And, I think you're
correct about the "fishing envy." He's very negative about my catches, but
implies that his, caught at the rips, are OK. Hmmm, makes me wonder if

he's ever
caught a rockfish.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

You know the answer to that John. He does not own a boat and he can only
fish off others boats. His wife is not a doctor and he does not own a
custom 36 foot lobster boat.

He does have sock puppets though.