Harry Krause

Default Glorious Chesapeake Bay Day!

John H wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:43:09 GMT, "John Smith" wrote:

I thought we had someone post about seeing Harry and his Lobster Boat
fishing in the Chesapeake Bay? They filled up with fuel at the same dock,
drank beer at the same pub, and shared the same IP address.

Wow, what a set of coincidences. I'm probably on the water three times a week,
and I've never seen his lobsta boat.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Aren't you the RepubliBORG who claims to never go out on the weekends
because it is too crowded? And the same RepublBORG who rarely goes more
than a couple of miles from the little Bay outside Deale because you're
too cheap to burn a few gallons of fuel? I told you last season where to
go for flounder. Afraid to cross the Bay and head south?

The best fishing is from the Rips south, on both sides of the Bay. Try
the other shore and expand your horizons and what you might see from
time to time. Oh...the best cruising is also south, as you get closer to
the Atlantic.

You're some mighty fisherman, John. You'd do better at the fish counter
at Safeway or Giant.