Jim

Default Expanding foam

CaptMP wrote:
removed
And Whaler owners have noticed that over time their boats seem to weigh more

I personally have never heard of this. I know there are a couple
folks out in Ca. who have an old Whaler they are experimenting with
that is obviously 'disposable'. :^) They weighed the boat before
the test, cut some holes through the hull and are going to wait a
year and see how much water it actually takes on or if it will sink.
Can't remember exactly where I sawe that thread but hope the end
results will get posted. Could be interesting.

-Jim